What’s a cookie?
We are required to obtain your consent for all non-essential cookies used on our website. You can block cookies (including essential cookies) at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block essential cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
– Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
– First and third party cookies: First party cookies are cookies set by our website. Third party cookies are cookies on our website that are set by a website other than our website, such as where we have adverts on our website or use Facebook pixels so that we can show you relevant content from us when you are on Facebook.
We use only first party cookies on this website.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Cookie declaration last updated on 10/14/21 by Cookiebot:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|apbct_cookies_test||heartandsoulpeople.com||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|apbct_page_hits||heartandsoulpeople.com||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|apbct_prev_referer||heartandsoulpeople.com||Used by the website to identify and eliminate spam on the website’s comment-function.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|apbct_site_landing_ts||heartandsoulpeople.com||Ensures visitor browsing-security by preventing cross-site request forgery. This cookie is essential for the security of the website and visitor.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|apbct_site_referer||heartandsoulpeople.com||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security. Does not store visitor specific data.||2 days||HTTP Cookie|
|apbct_urls||heartandsoulpeople.com||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.||2 days||HTTP Cookie|
|apbct_visible_fields||heartandsoulpeople.com||Used by the website to identify and eliminate spam on the website’s comment-function.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||heartandsoulpeople.com||Determines whether the user has accepted the cookie consent box.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||heartandsoulpeople.com||Determines whether the user has accepted the cookie consent box.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|ct_checked_emails||heartandsoulpeople.com||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|ct_checkjs||heartandsoulpeople.com||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|ct_fkp_timestamp||heartandsoulpeople.com||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|ct_has_scrolled||heartandsoulpeople.com||This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|ct_pointer_data||heartandsoulpeople.com||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|ct_ps_timestamp||heartandsoulpeople.com||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|ct_screen_info||heartandsoulpeople.com||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|ct_sfw_pass_key||heartandsoulpeople.com||Used by the website to identify and eliminate spam on the website’s comment-function.||29 days||HTTP Cookie|
|ct_timezone||heartandsoulpeople.com||Used in order to detect spam and improve the website’s security.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|elementor||heartandsoulpeople.com||Used in context with the website’s WordPress theme. The cookie allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|apbct_timestamp||heartandsoulpeople.com||Sets a timestamp for when the visitor entered the website. This is used for analytical purposes on the website.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
|bp-activity||heartandsoulpeople.com||Pending||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|bp-document||heartandsoulpeople.com||Pending||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|bp-groups||heartandsoulpeople.com||Pending||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|bp-media||heartandsoulpeople.com||Pending||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|bp-members||heartandsoulpeople.com||Pending||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|bp-video||heartandsoulpeople.com||Pending||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|charCount||heartandsoulpeople.com||Pending||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
You can alter your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on the cookie icon and changing your preference. Please refresh your page to ensure that the new settings have taken effect. You can also control your cookie settings through your web browser.
You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire as shown above.
If you have any questions about the cookies that we use, feel free to email us at [email protected]
We are a community of Heart and Soul People who want to learn, share, and network. Bring life to your business and your business to life!
Please confirm you want to block this member.
You will no longer be able to:
Please note: This action will also remove this member from your connections and send a report to the site admin. Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete.